- My names Mary
- I like my bacon CRISPY
- I am a coffee addict
- I've been to hundreds of weddings but still tear up in vows and speeches
- Water is my favorite drink, yep, I'm a cheap date
- Hot chips and Aioli is life
- Terrified of snakes and sharks
- I once met Jake Gyllenhaal on a run in Beverley Hills and its my biggest claim to fame.
- Op shops are my guilty pleasure
- There is 356 of greys anatomy and I've seen every single one.
Lets dig a little deeper...
Are you wondering "Hmmmm, what makes you different then all the other photographers out there"? WELL, LET ME TELL YOU.....
- This is more then a job to me, i actually WANT to be at your day
- I am available 24/7 to you leading up to your day - Have a burning question at 1am? Cool, I'm probably awake, let's chat.
- I take a stance against awkward BORING photo's.... I don't want to stand you all together and say "smile" anymore then you want to do that.
- I create the fun through prompts and little adventures
- I'm fun, relaxed and very down to earth
- When you book me, I'm basically your new bestie
- I listen to what you actually want from your photos (and more importantly, what you DON'T want!)
- I'm calm cool and collected and very adaptable to change (because, weddings never really go to plan)
- I have very expensive equipment and I'm sponsored by canon.
- I am an Accredited Australian photographer
- I am insured for your peace of mind
- I don't have one bad review (over 170+ 5 star ones!)
Do you wanna know more?
I got my first camera in 2008, wow! Ever since i have dabbled in careers (retail, childcare and corrections) but nothing felt fully right. I needed a creative outlet, i needed something more. In 2015 i quit my fulltime job and laid EVERYTHING on making this REAL. As i build my friendships and connections over the years I've realized that I HAVE MADE IT, I did it! I made this my career. I've now shot over 250+ wedding's and 400+ families. How good is my life. Forever grateful.
p.s I freaking LOVE cake and its the highlight of leaving your wedding reception (taking a few slices for later!) (or yanno, eating all the pieces on the way home)